At Royal Redeemer Christian Preschool in Liberty Township, we view curriculum as everything that happens during our time together with the children. We believe that each moment offers an opportunity to explore relationships and create a community that nurtures children, teachers, and families. We are committed to nurturing the whole child socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually.
PRESCHOOL (2.5-5 years olds)
In the preschool classes, children are engaged in a play based, child-centered curriculum that integrates literacy, math, science, the arts, motor development, social skills and Christian beliefs and values into all parts of the child’s day. Our curriculum provides age-appropriate, high quality academics based on standards derived from current research on child development and the State of Ohio Early Learning Content Standards. It presents a continuum of learning and development in the following domains:
- Social And Emotional Development
- Motor Development
- Language and Literacy
- Cognition and General Knowledge
Our state-licensed half day pre-kindergarten program is a traditional classroom environment. However, our low student to teacher ratio allows us to create a more individualized program and meet the needs of each and every student. Guided by a caring Christian teacher, your Pre-Kindergarten student will build foundational skills in literacy, problem solving, creative expression, scientific exploration and more, while discovering his or her God-given gifts. Our learning approach celebrates and encourages questions, and gives your student the tools to seek the answers. At Royal Redeemer Christian Preschool, we:
- Have a maximum enrollment of 11 children, providing a much lower student/teacher ratio than most area schools.
- Children must by 5 by Dec. 31 of present school year.
- Follow the state mandated Common Core Standards.
- Use up to date Curriculums; Everyday Math, The Columbia Reading Workshop, The Columbia Writing Workshop and Fountas & Pinnell Phonics Lessons.
- Meet for 3 hours a day, Monday thru Friday, from 9am-12:00pm.
- Follow the Lakota School District Calendar
- Meet weekly with Pastor for Chapel Time, with daily lesson review and reinforcement.
ROYAL RASCALS (18m-3 year olds)
Royal Rascals is a caregiver-child learning program at Royal Redeemer for children ages 18months-3 years. Through small group experiences that feature a brief lesson, stories, songs, finger plays and art projects, you and your child will enjoy learning and playing together. These activities make for a rewarding time together and a positive ‘first school’ experience. The classes are taught by one of our preschool teachers using the same methods and early learning curriculum as in our preschool.
For more information or to register, please contact Stacey Wood at 513-240-5100.