At Royal Redeemer Christian Preschool and Kindergarten in Liberty Township, we view curriculum as everything that happens during our time together with the children. We believe that each moment offers an opportunity to explore relationships and create a community that nurtures children, teachers, and families. We are committed to nurturing the whole child socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually.
For our students, Royal Redeemer Christian Preschool and Kindergarten is more than your child’s school; it’s a vibrant and caring learning family where your child will be celebrated as a unique gift from God.
In the preschool classes, children are engaged in a play based, child-centered curriculum that integrates literacy, math, science, the arts, motor development, social skills and Christian beliefs and values into all parts of the child’s day. Our curriculum provides age-appropriate, high quality academics based on standards derived from current research on child development and the State of Ohio Early Learning Content Standards. It presents a continuum of learning and development in the following domains:
- Social And Emotional Development
- Motor Development
- Language and Literacy
- Cognition and General Knowledge
Our state-licensed half day kindergarten program is a traditional classroom environment. However, our low student to teacher ratio allows us to create a more individualized program and meet the needs of each and every student. Guided by a caring Christian teacher, your Kindergarten student will build foundational skills in literacy, problem solving, creative expression, scientific exploration and more, while discovering his or her God-given gifts. Our learning approach celebrates and encourages questions, and gives your student the tools to seek the answers. At Royal Redeemer Christian Preschool and Kindergarten, we:
- Have a maximum enrollment of 11 children, providing a much lower student/teacher ratio than most area schools.
- Follow the state mandated Common Core Standards.
- Use up to date Curriculums; Everyday Math, The Columbia Reading Workshop, The Columbia Writing Workshop and Fountas & Pinnell Phonics Lessons.
- Meet for 3 hours a day, Monday thru Friday, from 9am-12:00pm.
- Follow the Lakota School District Calendar
- Meet weekly with Pastor for Chapel Time, with daily lesson review and reinforcement.
- Weekly specials are offered in Spanish, Art, Music, Science